Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication & Bending
Located in Kelowna, TOMTAR Roofing operates the largest and most technologically advanced architectural sheet metal shop between Vancouver and Calgary. Stocking the largest metal inventory in the BC Interior, including exotic copper and zinc, ensures that your required metal is in stock, and in nearly every colour on the chart.
- CNC Press Brake
- CNC Soffit roll former
- CNC Table router
- CNC Wall Panel Roll former
- Computerized Bi Directional Folding Brake
- Computerized Folding Brakes
- Hydraulic Shears
- Iron Workers
- K Style Gutter Machines 4” and 6”
- Standing Seam Roll Formers
- Various Duct Lock Machines
In need of a custom flashing or break shape? All products are made to order from flat sheet, coil or plate.
- Aluminum, Anodized and Mill finish
- Cold and hot rolled (24 guage to ¼” plate)
- Galvanized steel (from 30 to 10 gauge)
- Prepainted steel in 30, 26, & 24 gauge
(Heavier gauge prepaint is available)
- Copper sheet and plate
- Zinc sheet
- Other exotic metals upon request
TOMTAR is capable of light, steel and aluminum fabrication. TOMTAR is the only ACM panel manufacturer between Vancouver and Calgary. Our state of the art CNC table router is capable of 5’ wide by 16’ long panels.
Looking for bay windows, louvers, domes, spires or chimney caps? TOMTAR’s creations are visible in many prominent locations (see our Project Gallery.) If you can think it, TOMTAR can build it.